Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, April 14, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

Pedro was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place.

Looking up toward Heaven, he said, "Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up tequila."


Miraculously, a parking place appeared. Pedro looked up again and said "Never mind. I found one."

---------------

"Daddy," said a six-year-old boy, "I'd like to get married."

"Sure, Son," said his father. "Anyone special in mind?"

"Yes," answered the boy. "Grandma."

"Now, wait a minute," said his father. "You don't think I'd let you marry my mother, do you?"

"Why not?" the boy asked. "You married mine."

--------------

One night at an economy motel, I ordered a 6 am wake-up call.

The next morning, I awoke before 6, but the phone did not ring until 6:30.
"Good morning," a young man said sheepishly. "This is your wake-up call."

Annoyed, I let the hotel worker have it!  "You were supposed to call me at 6 am!  What if I had a million dollar deal to close this morning, and your oversight made me miss out on it?"

"Well, Sir," the desk clerk quickly replied, "if you had a million dollar deal to close, you probably wouldn't be staying in *this* motel."

No comments: