Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

To Tell the weather, Go to your back door and look for the dog.

If the is at the door and he is hot and thirsty, it's probably hot and sunny.

If the dog is wet, it's probably raining. But if the dog is standing there really soaking wet, it is probably
raining really hard.

If the dog's fur looks like it's been rubbed the wrong way, it's probably windy.

If the dog has snow on his back, it's probably snowing. you expect bad weather.

Sincerely,

The Snuggles the Cat


--------------

My daughter Marina worked in my law office while she attended graduate school.

One morning a call came in for her. I said she wasn't in yet and offered to take a message. The caller said she'd phone back later.

At 11:00 am., the caller tried again, and I reported that Marina had gone to lunch.

The last call came in at 3:30 pm. "I'm sorry," I said, "she's left for the day. May I take a message?"

"Yes," the caller replied. "How can I get a job with you?"


--------------

"Do you know the present value of your husband's policy?" the life-insurance salesman asked his client.

"What do you mean?" countered the woman.

"If you should lose your husband, what would you get?" asked the salesman.

The woman thought a minute, then brightened up and said, "Probably a poodle."

No comments: