Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, April 21, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

Ways to Turn Men Down

HE:: So, what do you do for a living?
SHE:: I'm a female impersonator.

HE: I'm a photographer. I've been looking for a face like yours.
SHE: I'm a plastic surgeon. I've been looking for a face like yours.

HE: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
SHE: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

HE:: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
SHE:: Sorry. I'm having a headache this weekend.

HE:: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
SHE:: Okay, get out.

HE:: I think I could make you very happy.
SHE:: Why? Are you leaving?

HE:: Can I have your name?
SHE:: Why? Don't you already have one?

HE:: Shall we go see a movie?
SHE:: I've already seen it.

HE:: Where have you been all my life?
SHE:: Hiding from you.

HE:: Haven't I seen you some place before?
SHE:: Yes. That's why I don't go there anymore.

HE:: Hey baby, what's your sign?
SHE:: Do not enter.

HE:: Your body is like a temple.
SHE:: Sorry, there are no services today.


--------------

Rex was standing in the lingerie store staring at a collection of Wonder Bras.

The clerk noticed he had been there for some time and that he appeared to be having trouble picking one out.

She walked over and asked him if she could be of assistance.

Rex answered, "Well... if it's a Wonder Bra, am I supposed to pick the size she is, or the size I want her to be?"

No comments: