Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Friday, April 8, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

While my friend was working as a receptionist for an eye surgeon, a very angry woman stormed up to her desk.

"Someone stole my wig while I was having surgery yesterday," she complained.

The doctor came out and tried to calm her down. "I assure you that no one on my staff would have done such a thing," he said. "Why do you think it was taken here?"

"After the operation, I noticed the wig I was wearing was cheap-looking and ugly."


"I think," explained the surgeon gently, "that means your cataract operation was a success."

---------------

According to the Knight-Ridder News Service, the inscription on the metal bands used by the U.S. Department of the Interior to tag migratory birds was changed.

The bands used to bear the name of the Washington Biological Survey, abbreviated "Wash.Biol.Surv."

The agency then received the following letter from an Arkansas camper:

"To whom it may concern: While camping last week I shot one of your birds. I think it was a crow. I followed the cooking instructions on the leg tag and I want to tell you it was horrible."

The bands are now marked Fish and Wildlife Service.

----------------

Martin was a slow worker and found it difficult to hold down a job. After a visit to the job centre he was offered
work at the local Zoo. When he arrived for his first day, the keeper aware of his reputation told him to take care
of the tortoise section.

Later, the keeper dropped by to see how Martin was getting on and found him standing by an empty enclosure.

"Where are the tortoises?" he asked him.

"I can't believe it" said Martin "I just opened the door and then.....Whooooosh!"

No comments: