Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, April 18, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

The wheel of my grocery cart was making a horrible scraping sound as I rolled it through the supermarket.

When I finished my shopping, I saw a cartless woman, and offered it up, explaining, "It makes an awful noise, but it works."


"That's okay," she said, taking it. "I have a husband at home just like that."

-------------------

A car hit a Jewish man, and the paramedics rushed to the scene. After assessing the situation, they got the man on a stretcher and moved him into the ambulance for transport to the hospital. He was not badly injured, but enough so that they felt he should be checked out more thoroughly than they were capable of doing in the street.

After getting the stretcher secured in the ambulance and as they prepared to leave, one of the paramedics checked on the man and asked him, "How are you feeling?"

"Okay, considering," answered the man.

"Any nausea, dizziness, numbness?" asked the paramedic.

"No, none of that."

"Any shortness of breath or chest pain?"

"Nope."

"Are you comfortable?"

"I make a good living..."

No comments: