Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

Judge: "Is there any reason you could not serve as a juror in this case?"

Juror: I don't want to be away from my job that long."

Judge: "Can't they do without you at work?"


Juror: "Yes, but I don't want them to know it."

-----------------

While standing watch in the Coast Guard station in Juneau, Alaska, I got a call from the Navy in the nearby city of Adak. They'd lost contact with one of their planes and needed the Coast Guard to send an aircraft to find it.

I asked the man where the Navy aircraft had last been spotted so we would know where to search.

"I can't tell you," the Navy man said. "That's classified."

------------

Miss Figpot was giving a lecture on company slogans, advertising and marketing in her fifth grade class.

"Joey," he asked, "which company has the slogan, 'Come fly the friendly skies'?"

"United." Joey answered.

"Brenda, can you tell me which company has the slogan, "Don't leave home without it?"

Brenda answered the correct credit card company with no difficulty.

"Now Hawk, Tell me which company uses the slogan, 'Just do it'?"

Little Hawk answered, "Mom."

No comments: