Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, March 3, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

We were taking six children on a camping trip. I drove the lead car with our gear, and my husband followed in the station wagon. At a tollbooth, I realized that we hadn't divided the cash supply, and my husband didn't have any money. I paid a double toll, explaining to the woman attendant, "I'm paying for the car behind me. He has all those children and no money."


Without cracking a smile, she replied, "Good! Keep him that way, Honey!"

-----------------------

After having dug to a depth of 10 meters last year, Scottish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Scots, in the weeks that followed, English scientists dug to a depth of 20 meters, and shortly after, headlines in the English newspapers read: "English archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Scots."

One week later, "The Kerryman," a southwest Irish newsletter, reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 meters in peat bog near Tralee, self-taught archaeologist Paddy O'Droll reported that he found absolutely nothing. Paddy has therefore concluded that 300 years ago Ireland had already gone wireless."

-------------------------

Okay, it's official.  I'm getting old.

The other day I was walking back to my car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19, maybe 20 year old blonde. Boy, was she gorgeous!"

My thought?

"I wonder what her mother looks like."

No comments: