Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Funny: Granting the wish

Oh Lord, please have mercy on me, I work so hard, in the mean time my wife stays at home, I would give anything if you would grant me one wish, "Switch me into my wife". She's got it easy at home I want to teach her a lesson of how tough a man's life is.

As God was listening he felt sorry for this soul and granted his wish. Next morning the "new woman" wakes up at dawn, makes lunch boxes, prepares breakfast, wakes up the kids for school, puts a load of clothes in the washer, takes the meat out of the freezer, drives the kids to school, on his way back stop at the gas station, cashes a check, pays the electricity and phone bills, picks up some clothes from the cleaners, goes through the carwash, drops the overdue movies off at blockbuster, and quickly goes to the market.

It was 1:00 o'clock already, he made the beds, took the clothes out of the washer and put another load in, he vacuumed the house, mopped up the Kool-Aid, cleaned the bathrooms, made the beds, made some rice, and went to pick up the kids from school & had an argument with the kids on the way home.

As soon as he got home he gave the kids a snack, washed the dirty dishes, he folded the clothes he had washed. He helped the kids with their homework, listened to the TV while he ironed some clothes, prepared dinner, washed the dinner dishes, gave the kids a bath, cleaned their rooms, and put them to sleep.

At 9:00 o'clock he was so tired and he went to bed. Of course there was some more duties and somehow he managed to get them done and finally fell asleep.

The next morning he prays to God once again: Oh Lord, what was I thinking when I asked you to grant my wish? I can't take it anymore. I beg you please switch me back to myself, please oh please!"


Then he heard God's voice speaking to him, saying: "Dear Son, of course I'll switch you back into yourself but there's one minor detail, you will have to wait 9 months because last night you got pregnant."

No comments: