Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, March 31, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

HUNCHBACK'S WIFE: I'm getting worried about that back of yours. It looks really awful. Perhaps you should see a doctor. Eventually, after a lot of persuasion the Hunchback goes to the doctor.

DOCTOR:I want you to get undressed. ( Hunchback removes jacket then stops)

HUNCHBACK:I don't like getting undressed.

DOCTOR:If you want me to examine your back you'll have to get undressed. ( Hunchback removes his shirt but leaves his vest on.)

HUNCHBACK:I don't like showing people my back. They always laugh at me.

DOCTOR:Do you want me to examine your back or not? ( Very reluctantly the hunchback removes his vest.

DOCTOR:How long is it since you were at school?

HUNCHBACK:Over 30 years. Why?

DOCTOR:Did you ever wonder what happened to your backpack?


-------------------

Two midgets walk into a bar where one of them picks up a barfly.

They taker her to the local motel; the first midget goes into the motel room while the other waits outside.

Once the door closes, the midgets on the outside hears strange noises through the door, "I can't do it, I can't do it, I CAN'T DO IT!"

In the morning, the second midgets asks the first, "How did it go?"

The first one answers. "It was embarrassing. I simply couldn't do it."

The second midgets shook his head. "Manhood problems, eh?"

"No. I couldn't get on the bed!"

No comments: