Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Friday, March 11, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

A visiting minister waxed eloquent during the offertory prayer. "Dear Lord," he began with arms extended and a rapturous look on his upturned face, "without you we are but dust..."


He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter (who was listening carefully for a change!) leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little girl voice, "Mom, what is butt dust?"

---------------------

My wife was complaining that I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time with her. I decided to fix that by having a `movie night` with her.

We watched "Hackers", "The Net", "Anti-Trust", "You've Got Mail" and "The Matrix".

She's still mad at me.

What did I do?

-------------------------

Little Pauly was staying with his uncle and aunt and was given breakfast with a generous helping of bacon and eggs.

"Mother always serves hot porridge for breakfast," said Pauly.

So, eager to oblige, Auntie hurried into the kitchen and quickly prepared a bowl of hot porridge and set it in front of the boy.

"No thank you," he said.

"But I thought you said that your mother always prepares hot porridge for breakfast!" Auntie said in surprise.

"She does," said Pauly, "but I never eat it."

No comments: