Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, March 28, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

The teacher says to her new class, "For our first lesson, each of you will stand up, tell us your name, what your father does, spell what your father does, and then explain it to us. All right, Billy. You go first."

Billy stands up and says, "My name's Billy. My father's a lawyer, l-a-w-y-e-r, and he defends people in court."

The teacher says, "Very good. All right, Benjamin."

Tyrone stands up and says, "My name's Benjamin. My father's a pharmacist, f-a-m... f-a-r-n... f-n..."

The teacher says, "Benjamin, you go home tonight and learn how to spell pharmacist. All right, Angelo."

Angelo stands up and says, "My name's Angelo. My old man's a bookie, b-o-o-k-i-e, and if he was here, he'd give you nine-to-five odds Benjamin ain't spellin' pharmacist by tomorrow." 


--------------------

An exhausted looking man dragged himself in to the Doctor's office. "Doctor, there are dogs all over my neighborhood. They bark all day and all night, and I can't get a wink of sleep."

"I have good news for you," the doctor answered, rummaging through a drawer full of sample medications. "Here are some new sleeping pills that work like a dream. A few of these and your trouble will be over."

"Great," the man answered, "I'll try anything. Let's give it a shot."

A few weeks later the man returned, looking worse than ever. "Doc, your plan is no good. I'm more tired than before!"

"I don't understand how that could be", said the doctor, shaking his head. "Those are the strongest pills on the
market!"

"That may be true," answered the man wearily, "but I'm still up all night chasing those dogs and when I finally catch one it's hard getting him to swallow the pill"


----------------

Two Newfoundlerss are sightseeing in Toronto. They decide to call it a day and go for a drink. They enter this flashy looking bar with a mirrored wall along one side and flashing lights everywhere.

They sit themselves at the bar and one Newfoundler looks up in the direction of the mirrored wall and says to his friend. "Hey Bob, it looks like there are a couple of down home boys just like us sitting at the other end of this bar."

"Well then, John," said the other, "go and over and offer them a drink."

As John leaves to offer the drink, Bob shouts out. "Hey John, sit down again. I think they're coming over to buy us one."

No comments: