Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, March 5, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

A gentleman wanders around the campus of a college looking for the library. He approaches a student and asked, "Excuse me young man. Would you be good enough and tell me where the library is at?"

The student, in a very arrogant and belittling tone, replied, "I sorry, sir, but at this school, we are taught never to end a sentence with a preposition!"

The gentleman smiled, and in a very apologetic tone replied, "I beg your pardon. Please allow me to rephrase my question. Would you be good enough to tell me where the library is at, you big jerk?"


--------------------------

A young banker decided to get his first tailor made suit. So he went to the finest tailor in town and got measured for a suit. A week later he went in for his first fitting. He put on the suit and he looked stunning, he felt that in this suit he can do business.

As he was preening himself in front of the mirror he reached down to put his hands in the pockets and to his surprise he noticed that there were no pockets. He mentioned this to the tailor who asked him, "Didn't you tell me you were a banker?"

The young man answered, "Yes, I did."
To this the tailor said, "Who ever heard of a banker with his hands in his own pockets?"

----------------------

My wife and I had taken our two children to a popular children's movie and the theater was filling up. Just before the movie started, another family with small children came in and the only remaining seats were in the very front row. As the father was coaxing his children to walk across the row to sit down, a now quiet and dark theater heard one child plainly say, "But Dad, we can't sit in front. What about the air bags?" 

No comments: