Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, March 17, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

A business executive injured his leg skiing one weekend. By the time he got home on Saturday, the leg was very swollen and he was having difficulty walking, so he called his physician at his home.

The doctor told him to soak it in hot water.

He tried soaking it in hot water but the leg became more swollen and painful.

His maid saw him limping and said, "I don't know, I'm only a maid, but I always thought it was better to use cold water, not hot, for swelling." He tried switching to cold water and the swelling rapidly subsided.

On Sunday afternoon he called his doctor again to complain. "Say, what kind of a doctor are you anyway? You told me to soak my leg in hot water and it got worse. My maid told me to use cold water and it got better."


"Really?" answered the doctor, "I don't understand it; my maid said to use hot water."

---------------

The doorbell rang and the lady of the house discovered a workman, complete with tool chest, on the front porch.

"Madam," he announced, "I'm the piano tuner."

The lady exclaimed, "Why, I didn't send for a piano tuner."

The man replied, "I know you didn't, but your neighbors did."

-------------------

Employed by the Human Resources Department of a corporation in the Midwest , my friend trains employees in proper dress codes and etiquette.

One day as she was stepping onto the elevator, a man casually dressed in jeans and a golf shirt got on with her. Thinking of her responsibilities, she scolded, "Dressed a little casually today, aren't we?"

The man replied, "That's one benefit of owning the company."

No comments: