Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jokes

1. The lawyer's son wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, so he went to law school and graduated with honors. Then he went home to join his father's firm.

At the end of his first day at work, he rushed into his father's office and said, "Father, father! In one day I broke the Smith case that you've been working on for so long!"

His father yelled, "WHAT!!! We've been living on the funding of that case for ten years!"



2. A man was driving recklessly down the motorway one day and his girlfriend in the passenger seat was getting very upset.

When the man finally realized that she was not happy with his driving and said, "Baby I'm sorry for driving so recklessly; I should be more careful when I have precious cargo!"

The girlfriend looked at him and said, "Oh, that's so sweet, baby!"

Then the guy quickly corrected her, "No, no! I mean the golf clubs in the back!"

No comments: