Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, June 4, 2008

APTITUDE TEST

Little Johnny wanted to be an accountant, so he went for an aptitude test:

Tester: If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Little Johnny: SEVEN!

Tester: No, listen carefully again. If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Little Johnny: SEVEN!

Tester: Let's try this another way. If I give you two bottles of beer, and two bottles of beer, and another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got?

Little Johnny: SIX.

Tester: Good! Now, if I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Little Johnny: SEVEN!

Tester: How on Earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven?

Little Johnny: I've already got one rabbit at home now!

No comments: