Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wrong number saves a life

A pastor was working late on a Saturday night at the Almighty God Tabernacle. Around 10:00PM he decided to call his wife before he left for home. Although the pastor let the phone ring several times, his wife didn't answer. A few moments later he
tried again and she answered right away. He asked her why she hadn't answered before, and she said that the phone hadn't rung.

The following Monday, the pastor received a call at the church office. The caller wanted to know why the pastor had called him Saturday night.

The pastor was confused. The caller said, "It rang and rang, but I didn't answer." The pastor remembered the incident and apologized for disturbing him, explaining that he'd intended to call his wife and must have dialed the wrong number.

The man said, "That's OK. Let me tell you my story. You see, I was planning to commit suicide that night, but before I did, I prayed, 'God if you're there, and you don't want me to do this, give me a sign now.' At that point my phone started to ring. I
looked at the Caller ID, and it said, 'Almighty God.' I was just too afraid to answer!"

No comments: