Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, June 21, 2008

LETTERS TO GOD

A Nun asked her class to write a letter to God. Here are some of the results:

---> Dear God:
Instead of letting people die and making new ones, why don't you just keep the ones you have? - Johnny

---> Dear God:
Maybe Cain and Abel would not have killed each other if they had their own rooms. It worked with me and my brother. - Larry

---> Dear God:
If you watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes. - Mickey

---> Dear God:
Is it true my father won't get into Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house? - Anita

---> Dear God:
Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? - Norma

---> Dear God:
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy. - Joyce

No comments: