Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quickies

At the airport check-in counter I overheard a woman ask for window seats for her and her husband.

The clerk points out that this would prevent them for sitting together.

"Sweetie," the woman replies, "I just spent 10 days of quality time in a compact rental car with this man. I *know* what I'm requesting!"

_______________________________

My son Zachary, 4, came screaming out of the bathroom to tell me he'd dropped his toothbrush in the toilet. So I fished it out and threw it in the garbage.

Zachary stood there thinking for a moment, then ran to my bathroom and came out with my toothbrush. He held it up and said with a charming little smile, "We better throw this one out too, then, 'cause it fell in the toilet a few days ago."

_______________________________

One day, finding a wasp had entered the house, a wife shouted to her husband, "There's a wasp in here. Do we have any spray?"

He told her there was a can under the sink.

"Honey," she called. "This is ant and roach spray."

"Well," her husband replied, "don't show him the label."

_______________________________

As I was dropping my son off at daycare the other day, I overheard some of the children talking about their siblings. "My brother takes karate lessons," bragged one.

"My sister takes gymnastics," said another.

Not to be outdone, the youngest piped up, "My sister takes antibiotics!"

No comments: