Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, December 18, 2014

Humor: My order

There's a little local restaurant here that I went to the other day and ordered a tuna fish sandwich on white bread. "I'm sorry, sir," the waitress said, "but we're all out of white bread. Can we put that on wheat for you?"

Sure, what the heck.

You know how you get when you just crave something? I was in a tuna mode all that week, I guess, because I was back at the restaurant the next day, again ordering the same tuna sandwich. Got the same waitress as the day before. I told her, "On white, please."

"Gosh, I'm sorry, sir, can we put that on wheat for you? We're out of white today."

Hurm. Sure. Go ahead.

The craving didn't subside. For the third day in a row, I was back at the local cafe. This time, I thought I'd save myself and the very same waitress some grief. "A tuna fish sandwich, please, on wheat bread."

The waitress looked up from her pad, "Aren't you the guy who usually orders it on white?"

No comments: