Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, December 8, 2014

Funny: Some jokes

A newly wed girl was being welcomed at the husband's home in a traditional manner. She was asked to give a little speech. She addressed as follows:

'My dear family members, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and family',

she said 'Firstly, with my presence I would not want to create any inconveniences by my being here. I mean that I don't want you all to change your way of life, your routine.'

'What do you mean my child?' asked the patriarch of the family.


What I mean dad is:

Those who used to wash dishes must carry on washing them.
Those who used to do the laundry must carry on doing it.
Those who cooked shouldn't stop on my account.
Those who used to clean should clean.
As for me, I am here just to control your son!


----------------------------

The man looked a little worried when the doctor came in to administer his annual physical, so the first thing the doctor did was to ask whether anything was troubling him.

"Well, to tell the truth, Doc, yes," answered the patient. "You see, I seem to be getting forgetful. I'm never sure I can remember where I put the car, or whether I answered a letter, or where I'm going, or what it is I'm going
to do once I get there - if I get there; so I really need your help. What can I do?"

The doctor mused for a moment, then answered in his kindest tones, "Pay me in advance."


----------------------

"So," Jane asked the detective she had hired. "Did you trail my husband?"

"Yes, ma'am, I did. I followed him to a bar, to an out-of-the-way restaurant and then to an apartment."

A big smile crossed Jane's face. "Aha! I've got him!" she said gloating, "Is there any doubt what he was doing?"

"No ma'am." replied the sleuth, "It's pretty clear that he was following you."

No comments: