Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, March 5, 2009

Joke: Suing for poisoning

A truck driver, who had been delivering radioactive waste for the
local reactor begins to feel sick after a few years on the job.

He decided to seek compensation for his ailment.

Upon his arrival at the workers' compensation department, he is
interviewed by an assessor.

Assessor: "I see you work with radio-active materials and wish to
claim compensation."

Trucker: "Yeah, I feel really sick."

Assessor: "All right then, Does your employer take measures to
protect you from radiation poisoning?"

Trucker: "Yeah, he gives me a lead suit to wear on the job."

Assessor: "And what about the cabin in which you drive?"

Trucker: "Oh yeah. That's lead lined, all lead lined."

Assessor: "What about the waste itself? Where is that kept?"

Trucker: "Oh, the stuff is held in a lead container, all lead."

Assessor: "Let me see if I get this straight. You wear a lead suit,
sit in a lead-lined cabin and the radio-active waste is kept in a
lead container."

Trucker: "Yeah, that's right. All lead."

Assessor: "Then I can't see how you could claim against him for
radiation poisoning."

Trucker: "I'm not suing for radiation poison. I claiming for lead poisoning!"

No comments: