Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, April 7, 2008

THE TOP 15 PROFESSIONAL WAYS TO SAY, "I HAVE A HEADACHE"

15) Fundraiser: "I'm afraid you're going to fall short of your goal tonight."

14) Minister: "Sometimes it's better to neither give nor receive. This is one of those times."

13) Magician: "Would you settle for a little sleight of hand.?"

12) Loan officer: "My interest rate has dropped significantly."

11) FEMA official: "I'll be there to help you right away."

10) Psychologist: "Why do you think you want to make love?"

9) CEO: "I have no interest whatsoever in merging our assets."

8) Dentist: "It doesn't look like we'll be filling any cavities tonight. Nor will we be debating spitting versus swallowing, either."

7) Taxidermist: "I won't be able to mount your beaver tonight."

6) Air traffic controller: "You're going to have to land that baby on instruments."

5) Bookstore clerk: "I believe you'll find what you're looking for in the self-help section."

4) Judge: "Erection overruled."

3) Flight attendant: "I'm sorry, sir, but you're going to have to store that."

2) Drug dealer: "You'll have to get that blow somewhere else."

and Number 1 Professional Way to Say, "I Have a Headache"...

1) Drill sergeant: "At ease, privates!"

No comments: