Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guess the number and win ...

Two idiots drove to a gas station in a remote district for a fill-up because they heard about a contest being offered by the patrons of the station, to anybody who purchased a full tank of gas. When they went inside to pay, the man asked the attendant about the contest. The attendant said, "If you win, you're entitled to free SEX," and the man asked how can he enter the contest. The attendant explained,
"Well, I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess it right you win free SEX."

So the idiot filled up and asked to play the contest and said, " I Guess 7."

"Sorry I was thinking of 8," replied the attendant.

The next week, the two returned to the same gas station to get gas. When they went inside to pay, one idiot asked the attendant if the contest was still going on. "Sure," replied the attendant. I'm thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right, you win free sex. "2," said the idiot. "Sorry, I was thinking of 3," replied the attendant. "Come back soon and try again."

As the two idiots were walking back to the car, one idiot said to the other, "You know, I'm beginning to think this contest is rigged." "No way," said the other idiot, "My wife won twice last week."

No comments: