Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, October 11, 2014

Funny: Multiple jokes

A young man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and that he is going to get married. He says, "Ma, I'm going to bring over 3 women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."

The mother agrees.

The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. Later, he says, "Okay Ma, guess which one I'm going to marry."

She immediately replies, "The one on the right."

"That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"

The mother replies,

"I don't like her"


-----------------------------

Molly arrives home quite late one night and says to her worried husband, "Sorry I'm late. I had to come home by train, as I couldn't get my car to start. But I'm sure I know why."

"So what's the problem then, my mechanical engineer of a wife?" asks her husband.

"I think there's water in the carburetor," replies Molly.

"How on earth can you know that?" says the husband. "You don't even know how to open the hood or to change the time on the car's clock yet alone know where the carburetor is."

"Maybe so," says Molly, "but I still think there's water in it."

The husband then says, "OK, I'll go along with you. Let's check it out right now. Where did you leave the car?"

Molly replies, "In the lake!"


----------------------------

Two guys are in a car. The driver comes to a stoplight and goes right through it.

His friend says, "What are you doing?"

The driver says, "It's okay, my brother does it all the time."

They come up to another stoplight and they go right through.

His friend says, "You are out of your mind."

The driver says, "It's okay my brother does it all the time."

They come up to a green light and he stops. His friend says, "It's green, go."

Driver says, "I can't my brother might be coming!"

No comments: