Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, November 6, 2014

Funny: Some jokes

We took the family to one of those restaurants where the walls are plastered with movie memorabilia. I went off to see the hostess about reserving a table.

When I returned, I found my 11-year-old daughter staring at a poster of Superman standing in a phone booth. She looked puzzled.

"How times have changed; she doesn't know who Superman is," I whispered to my husband.


"Worse," he replied. "She doesn't know what a phone booth is."

----------------------

My husband was trying to stop smoking and was chewing on an 'unlit' cigar in an elevator one day.

A lady got on at the next floor, looks at him, and says, "Sir, there's absolutely no smoking in here. See the sign on the wall?"

My husband replies nicely, "I'm not smoking, Ma'am."

"But you have a cigar in your mouth," the lady says.

"Lady," my husband answers, I've got on Jockey shorts too, but I'm not riding a horse either!"

-------------------

On the first day of school, the kindergarten teacher said, "If anyone has to go to the bathroom, hold up two fingers."

A little voice in the back of the room asked, "How will that help?"

No comments: