Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Funny: Some jokes - Marriage

Two men are out ice fishing at their favorite fishing hole, just fishing quietly and drinking beer.

Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish, Rick says, "I think I'm going to divorce my wife - she hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months."

Dave continues slowly sipping his beer, then thoughtfully says, "You better think it over - women like that are hard to find."


------------------

If your father is a poor man,
it is your fate but,
if your father-in-law is a poor man,
it's your stupidity.


-----------------

A man calls into the police station and says,

"My wife is missing."The officer asks, "How long has she been gone?"

"A month."

"Why did you wait so long to report it?"

"Well, until yesterday I thought it was just a dream,

then I realized I didn't have any clean clothes to wear."


-----------------


No comments: