Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, July 19, 2008

Funny T-Shirts

Summer's here! Time to break out the t-shirts! Just for fun, wear one with a phrase like one of these and see how many laughs you get from passers-by:

1. I went t-shirt shopping and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

2. Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it!

3. Beer: It's not just for breakfast anymore!

4. Remember my name. You'll be screaming it later.

5. Of course I don't look busy. I did it right the first time!

6. I don't believe in miracles, I rely on them.

7. I'm not easy, but we can discuss it.

8. Next mood swing only minutes away.

9. I was schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

10. What would Scooby do?

11. Free Tibet* (*With Purchase of another Tibet of equal or greater value.)

12. Anybody seen my mind? I know it's around here somewhere...

13. Mile High Club Local Branch President.

14. They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't under... Hey look! A squirrel!

15. I got a fever and the prescription is More Cowbell!

16. Read the shirt, buy the next round. (I don't make the rules, I just wear the shirt.)

17. Say No to Drugs. It Keeps the Prices Down.

18. Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires, which is good because I've got stuff to do.

19. You mess with me, you mess with the whole trailer park!

20. Relish Today... Ketchup Tomorrow.

No comments: