Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Quick Jokes

At the nursery, the sales clerk said, "I'm sorry sir, we don't have any African Violets in stock. We don't carry them at this time of year. Perhaps a nice potted geranium?"

"No," replied Kevin rather sadly, "It was African Violets that my wife told me to water while she was gone."

_____________________________

For all their lives, my three sons have been told they have to do their chores around the house. "I am NOT the maid!" is a phrase they've heard many times.

When my oldest went off to college, he called me after one week at school. Among the first words he heard at college, he reported, were those of the dormitory maid, announcing to a student who had not picked up after himself in the men's lavatory, "I am NOT your mother!"

No comments: