Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, April 5, 2008

MEN vs WOMEN - ONE LINERS

1. Men are always sincere. They change their sincerity, that’s all.

2. All men think they can do it alone, but a real man knows there is no substitute for support, encouragement, and a crew.

3. Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.

4. Most women are introspective: "Am I in love? Am I emotionally and creatively fulfilled?" Most men are extroverts: "Did my team win? How’s my car?"

5. Men are very confident. My husband is so confident that when he watches sports on TV, he thinks if he concentrates he can help his team by coaching them from our living room. If the team is really in trouble, I have to stay off the telephone in case they call him.

6. Be careful of men who are bald and rich; the arrogance of the "rich" cancels out the nice of the bald.

7. Men love watches with multiple functions. My husband has one that is a combination address book, telescope and piano.

8. Men don’t get cellulite. God just might be a man.

9. Men accept compliments much better than women do. Example: "Mitch, you look great."
Mitch: "Thanks."

On the other side; " Ruth, you look great."
Ruth: "I do? Must be the lighting."

No comments: