Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Blonde Nun

A blonde nun was praying in her room when God appeared before her. "My
daughter, you have pleased me greatly. Your heart is full of love and your
prayers are always for the benefit of others. I have come to commend you and
to grant you anything you wish."

"Oh, Father, I am perfectly happy. I do what I love. The Church supports me.
I am content. I need nothing."

"There must be something you would like," said God.

"Well, there is one thing." "Name it," said God. She frowned. "It's those
blonde jokes. They're so demeaning, not just to me but to blondes
everywhere. Can you stop them?"

"Consider it done," said God. "Blonde jokes are hereby stricken from the
minds of humans everywhere. But isn't there something I could do just for
you?"

"Well, there's one thing. But it's really small and not worth your time,"
she said. "Tell me, please!" said God. "It's the M&M's," she said. "They're
so hard to peel!"

No comments: