Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, February 25, 2016

Funny: Some jokes

A boy was taking care of his baby sister while his parents went to town shopping. He decided to go fishing and he had to take her along.

"I'll never do that again!" he told his mother that evening. "I didn't catch a thing!"

"Oh, next time I'm sure she'll be quiet and not scare the fish away," his mother said.


The boy said, "It wasn't that. She ate all the bait."

-------------------------

A man received a letter from some kidnappers. The letter said, "If you don't promise to send us 100,000,00 we promise you we will kidnap your wife." The poor man wrote back, " I am afraid I can't keep my promise but I hope you will keep yours."

---------------------------

One couple is discussing about their past, present and future.
The husband asks his wife: “If I die, with whom you will stay?”
Wife replied with sad mood: “With my sister”.
Then Wife also asked to Husband: “With whom you will stay if I died?”

Husband replied: “I will stay with your sister too.”

---------------------------

A man said to his wife one day, “I don’t know how you can be so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time. ”
The wife responded, “Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me. God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you.”

----------------------

"What's the matter, you look depressed." "I'm having trouble with my wife." "What happened?" "She said she wasn't going to speak to me for 30 days." But that ought to make you happy." "It did, but today is the last day."

No comments: