Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Saturday, January 24, 2015

Funny: Some jokes

The seven-year old girl told her mom, "A boy in my class asked me to play doctor."

"Oh, dear," the mother nervously sighed. "What happened, honey?"

"Nothing, he made me wait 45 minutes and then double-billed the insurance company."


------------------

A businessman and his secretary, overcome by passion, go to his house for an early afternoon "quickie."

"Don't worry," he purrs. "My wife is out of town on a business trip, so there's no risk."

As one thing leads to another, the woman reaches into her purse and suddenly gasps, "We have to stop, I forgot to bring birth control!"

"No problem," her lover replies. "I'll get my wife's diaphragm."

After a few minutes of searching, he returns to the bedroom in a fury.

"That bitch!" he exclaims. "She took it with her! I always knew she didn't trust me!"


----------------------

I'm thinking about getting married. I looked up the word "engaged" in the dictionary.

It said, "To do battle with the enemy."

Then I looked up mother-in-law. It said, "See engaged."


-----------------------


No comments: