Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, January 19, 2015

Funny: MOMMY, WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF...?

Amnesia What did you just ask me?

Apathy I don't care.

Bigotry I'm not going to tell someone like you.

Damnation Go to hell!

Dyslexia Beeing Sackwards

Egotistical I'm the best person to answer that question.

Evasive Go do your homework.

Flatulent That question really stinks!

Hostility If you ask me just one more question, I'll kill you!

Ignorance I don't know.

Indifference It doesn't matter.

Influenza You've got to be sick to ask me that question.

Insomnia I stayed awake all last night thinking of the answer.

Irreverent I swear to God, you ask too many questions!

Masturbation Your father can handle that question.

Narcissism Before I answer, tell me, don't I look great?

Over-Protective I don't know if you're ready for the answer.

Paranoid You probably think I don't know the answer, do you?

Procrastination I'll tell you tomorrow.

Repetitive I already told you the answer once before.

Self-Centered Well, I know the answer, that's all that matters.

Suspicious Why are you asking me all these questions?

No comments: