Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Friday, October 9, 2009

Joke: Privates vs. sergeants

Two good old boys, Bubba and Junior have been promoted from Privates
to Sergeants. Not long after,they're out for a walk and Bubba says,
"Hey, Junior, there's the NCO Club. Let's you and me stop in and have
a drank."

"But we's privates," protests Junior.
"We's sergeants now," says Bubba, pulling him inside. "Now, Junior,
I'm gonna sit down and have me a drank."
"But, we's privates," says Junior.
"You blind, boy?" asks Bubba, pointing at his stripes. "We's Sergeants
now."

So they order their drinks and pretty soon a hooker comes up to
Bubba.
"You're cute," she says, "and I'd like to take you some place and
make you feel good but I've got a bad case of gonorrhea."

Bubba pulls his friend to the side and whispers, "Junior, go look in
the dictionary and see what gonorrhea means. If it's okay,
give me the okay sign."

Junior goes to look it up, comes back, and gives Bubba the big okay
sign.

Three weeks later Bubba is laid up in the infirmary with a terrible
case of gonorrhea. "Junior," he says, "What you give me the okay for?"
"Well Bubba, in the dictionary, it says gonorrhea only affects the
privates." Then he pointed to his stripes and says,
"But we's Sergeants now!

No comments: