Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Joke: Letter to son-in-law

Dear Future Son-in-Law:

I have been unable to sleep since I forced my daughter to break off her
engagement to you. Will you forgive and forget?

I was much too sensitive about your orange Mohawk haircut, multiple tattoos,
pierced nose and assorted rings in your ears, eyebrows and tongue.

I now realize motorcycles aren't really that dangerous, and I really should
not have reacted that way to the fact that you have never held a job.

I am sure, too, that some other very nice people live under the bridge in
the park.

Sure, my daughter is only 18 and wants to marry you instead of going to
Harvard on a full-ride scholarship. After all, you can't learn everything
about life from books.

I sometimes forget how backward I can be. I was wrong. I was a fool. I have
now come to my senses and you have my full blessing to marry my daughter.

Your future Father-in-Law,

Jim


P.S. Congratulations on winning the lottery!

No comments: