Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Skil 2336-02 iXO 3.6-Volt Cordless Screwdriver

The Skil 2336-02 iXO cordless drill/driver is a palm-sized powerhouse that holds its battery charge even after 18-months of non-use. And while the size is small, the tool still packs a punch powerful enough to tackle most home improvement projects, from assembling furniture to drilling holes. The tool can provide drilling capabilities to hang photos or curtains, as well as driving screws to assemble furniture. The iXO boasts user-friendly design features suchas a forward/reverse indicator and a Soft Grip handle. The Skil iXO's compactness and convenience make it an ideal tool for every day use.



Technical Details

* 3.6V Powerful enough for most household tasks
* Accepts full charge anytime without memory effects
* Lithium-Ion Power Battery holds charge up to 18 months
* Forward/Reverse LED Indicator shows drilling direction
* Weighs just 10 ounces for less user fatigue

Customer feedback:

1. I've used this screwdriver for everything from hanging wooden blinds, installing child locks on the kitchen cabinet doors, and removing and replacing the switchplates when I paint a room to name a few. Its small and easy to use but is still powerful. This new lithium ion battery stays charged for months but the IXO can be stored on the charger without damaging the battery. I like the fact that it is always charged when I need to use it. I originally received the Skil iXO as a gift and liked it so much that I've purchased several more to give as gifts.

2. I love this little cordless drill. I bought it because it was small and lightweight and I've been very impressed with it's long-lasting charge and more than adequate torque for around the house. The grip is the perfect size for my hands. My husband has very large hands and loves his big drills, but doesn't mind using my little drill for small projects.

No comments: