Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, May 4, 2009

Sony DVP-FX820 8-Inch Portable DVD Player, Black

Watch movies anytime and anywhere you want with Sony's cool and colorful DVP-FX820 Portable DVD Players. With a 6hr battery life, an 8" high-resolution swivel screen that provides a clear and crisp picture from any angle, 2 headphone jacks for sharing, and a car adapter that ensures your movies outlast even the longest road trip. And when you want more than movies, the FX820 plays your CDs or MP3s, and lets you view your personal photo albums. You can choose your preferred color among Black, Cherry Red, Cool Blue, Bubble Gum Pink and Snow White. Then, sit back and enjoy the crispy and sharp image with this Sony high-resolution LCD display.

Sony DVP-FX820 8-Inch Portable DVD Player, Black

Technical Details

* 8" LCD Widescreen Monitor
* High-Resolution (800 x 480 resolution)
* 180 Swivel and Flip monitor
* Up to 6 Hour of Battery Life
* Dual Sensor for Remote Control

Customer feedback:

1. I did a lot of research before choosing the Sony DVP-FX820 and what sold me were all the great reviews. I was leaning toward a player with a larger screen, but I trusted what I read about the picture quality of this unit... and I have to say, I received it today and I am amazed. It's much better than I expected! This little dvd player has a better picture than my HD TV! And although the speaker sound is a little hollow (no real base) the volume more than makes up for it... I've heard other players- or should I say I've tried to hear other players- the volume is wonderful on this one, the sound totally acceptable via the speakers and the sound is incredible when I use my 10 yr old Sony Studio Monitor headset.

2. Have owned the original Sony DVP-FX810 and that was a good player too. I sold that and bought this one. The resolution is about twice as high as the original. Just bought this but I can tell you the screen really shines compared to every other DVD player (portable) that I've seen. I'm sure more players will have the high resolution soon. The volume is also much louder than the original.
The battery is supposed to last 6 hours at lowest brightness. With my old one which is basically this I did manage 5 hours at medium brightness so two movies should work fine before the low battery symbol shows. I wanted the red one but the sonystyle at Metreon had everyone except the red but the blue is nice too. Highly recommended.

No comments: