Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw

With the C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw by Hitachi, you'll make quick work of projects such as crown moldings, picture frames, and other angled cuts in two planes. Featuring a 15 Amp motor and a no-load speed of 5,000 RPM, this saw will let you handle even the toughest cutting jobs with ease. The 10-inch blade lets you make long cuts to save time, and the thumb-actuated positive stops let you select preset points at specific angles, resulting in less set-up time and faster adjustments.
A compound miter saw is essential for making compound cuts, thanks to its ability to tilt on both of its axes. The C10FCE2 has a 0-to-52-degree miter angle range to the right and left, and a 0-to-45-degree bevel range to the left with bevel stops, giving you the range and precision you need for exacting work. The saw's horizontal handle with an elastomer grip reduces vibration and increases comfort and maneuverability. A dust collector attachment reduces airborne particles for your comfort and safety.

Hitachi C10FCE2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw

Technical Details

* Carbide blade included
* 15 Amp motor
* Large pivoting fence
* 5,000 rpm
* Bevel angle 0-45, miter range 0-52

Customer feedback:

1. I bought this same saw about a year ago at Lowes, I paid something like $150 for it. It's a great saw, really smooth and comfortable to use. Works great for cutting trim boards, but I've also used it as a chop saw to cut 2x6's, it doesn't bog down one bit when cutting larger stock. It's a little heavy, but to me that just means it's built better. It's also quiet compared to other miter saws I've used. This is definitely a great deal! I'm almost tempted to buy a second as a backup!

2. This saw is very powerful relative to other models in this price range. I had looked at the Dewalt saws, but didn't really think the quality of construction was the same since Black & Decker bought them out a few years back. I've used this to cut 4x4" treated posts and it slices through them like a hot knife through butter, with no motor lag at all. The sawdust catch-bag is a nice feature, but doesn't catch it all. I wasn't expecting it to, and having ANY of it get caught is a plus, and simply less clean up for me once the project is finished.
After receiving this saw, I did some research and found out that all Hitachi power tools have a 5 year limited warrantee. I've blown through 3 drills - 1 Skil, 2 Black & Deckers (guess I didn't learn) - on my trip to the Hitachi brand, and will never buy anything but Hitachi tools from here on out. I would recommend this tool to anyone that is looking for a professional quality tool at a decent price.

No comments: