Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Sunday, May 10, 2009

MK Diamond 160267 MK-770EXP 1-1/2-Horsepower 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw

A new and improved version of MK's 770 tile saw; the 770 EXP features twice the horsepower for easier cutting and a larger cutting capacity. Simple enough for the do-it-yourselfer, the 770 EXP is preferred by professional craftsman for its pro-grade design features. A 7-inch blade cuts tile up to 20 inches straight on, and easily makes diagonal cuts through tile pieces up to 14 inches in size. An innovative cutting head assembly makes precision 45-degree miter cuts with ease. A single adjustment point positions the blade at an exact 45-degree angle in seconds. This beefy workhorse cuts tile and marble like butter, and its heavy-duty, zinc-plated steel frame and cast aluminum components offer solid support for optimal precision. A high torque, 1-1/2 horsepower universal motor is tough enough to cut tile all day. A tilting head means quick and easy miter cuts. Your purchase includes a 7-inch MK-225 Hot Dog Blade, water pump, and rip guide.

MK Diamond 160267 MK-770EXP 1-1/2-Horsepower 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw

FEATURES

* Includes 7-inch diamond blade, water pump and rip guide for quick setup and versatility
* Built-in fully adjustable miter system for precise 45-degree angle cuts
* A single adjustment point for precision orientation of the blade in seconds
* Variable height cutting head for plunge cutting with blades 7 inches and smaller
* Chrome guide-bar and linear-bearing assembly for precise alignment and precision cutting

Customer feedback:

1. This is the saw that home improvement centers should carry. I do 10-15 tile jobs per year for friends and friends of friends plus myself and family. I do not need a $900 10" saw. However this saw rips and diagonals the same size tile. It has the same adjustments and capabilities as the more expensive saw. It may not have last as long as the saw doing 50-75 jobs per year, but neither will I. This saw will give the average DYI the opportunity to make their job professional. A great saw at a fair price that will last a lifetime, versatile, easy to use, and accurate.

2. This saw is an upgrade for me from the MK 770, and I could not be happier with my purchase, or the manner and short time in which it was delivered to my business.
All the spec's, details, photos and prices I needed were there before me on screen, to do all the comparisons I needed between saws and prices. I have used various MK products through my life and always relied on them for their dependability and accuracy.
This is the first online purchase I have ever made with Amazon.com, and will by no means be the last!

No comments: