Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jokes

1. GOLFER

Arthur is 90 years old. He's played golf every day since his retirement 25 years ago.
One day he arrives home looking downcast. "That's it", he tells his wife. "I'm giving up golf. My eyesight has got so bad that once I'd hit the ball I couldn't see where it went."
His wife sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea. As they sit down she says, "Why don't you take my brother with you and give it one more try". "That's no good" sighs Arthur. "Your brother's a hundred and three. He can't help". "He may be a hundred and three", says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."
So the next day Arthur heads off to the golf course with his brother-in-law. He tees up, takes an almighty swing and squints down the fairway. He turns to the brother-in-law. "Did you see the ball?"
"Of course I did!"
"Where did it go?" says Arthur. "I can't remember"


2. HOOKER

There was this hooker named Tina who mistook a Salvation Army man for a soldier and propositioned him.
The Salvation Army gent said, "Ma'am, you may be forgiven, as a pitiable victim of circumstances. Tell me, are you familiar with the concept of 'original sin'?"
Tina replied, "Well, maybe and maybe not. But if it's *really* original, it'll cost you an extra $20

No comments: