Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sony VCL-HGA07 HG Wide Angle Conversion Lens 0.7x for 30/37mm

Broaden your field of view with these high grade lenses.They offer unmatched ease of use, making them the accessories of choice for reducing distortion and boosting image detail in a wide angle format.

Technical Details :
* 0.7x wide-angle converter lens for 37mm/30mm diameter camcorders.
* Certified High Definition picture quality.
* The lightest conversion lens for HD.
* Easily squeeze and attach lens.



Customer Feedback :
Having recently purchased this lens, I wanted to share my opinions on it. My camera is the Sony HDR-XR520V. My biggest reason for wanting this lens was so I could fit more in the picture when I filming indoors. It works beautifully for this, I now have a lot more in the frame. The picture is clear all the way around. There is some slight barrel distortion around the edges of the picture, but it's only noticeable with straight lines, and it's very slight. I've read in places that the lens is heavy and uncomfotable to use one the camera, but I disagree. Yes, it does add some weight, not enough for me to be concerned though.

Sony VCL-HGA07 HG Wide Angle Conversion Lens 0.7x for 30/37mm

No comments: