Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, September 3, 2009

Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Blue Netbook - 6 Cell Battery

aying connected 24/7. It’s what matters to you. That’s why Samsung introduced the new NC10 netbook. Weighing just 2.9 pounds, it’s designed to keep you online and on the go. Experience the freedom to surf the Web, shop and chat on IM with the latest wireless technology. Zip through your online applications with a speedy new Intel Atom processor. Store all your favorite videos, music, images and more with 160GB of storage, and enjoy them on a SuperBright 10.2-inch LCD. And with up to 8 hours of battery life, the NC10 brings you staying power.
Newly designed from the ground up, the Intel Atom processors pack an astounding 47 million transistors on a single chip, delivering the power you need for full Internet capabilities. With its SuperBright industry-leading 10.2-inch wide LCD, you can view the Internet, or any application, in full screen without compromise and in a clear and comfortable display.



Customer feedback:

1. Let me start by saying I wanted the blue one because I felt like white would be too cheap looking. White isn't my first choice for a laptop color, but i think this is passable. I decided to take the white one rather than wait around for whenever the blue one is released.
I love this machine. The day-to-day tasks are peppy and it behaves like a normal Windows XP machine. I have purchased a RAM upgrade and am waiting for my 2GB stick to arrive, but I have been using it with the 1GB installed and haven't had any issues. The main uses for this machine I see are internet, office, and other such basic tasks. However, I also maintain a couple websites and was able to install Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 and noticed no difference in performance on this machine from my powerful desktop.
The fit and finish are excellent. Keyboard keys are sturdy and snappy. The USB ports are tight, in a good way, and provide a sense of quality when you plug things in. The screen is bright, bright enough that I often dim it a notch or two due to eye fatigue (which is normally not a problem for me).

2. I really love the whole experience of owning one of these. The battery life is amazing with 7 hours and more. The experience of daily surfing on the go in style is so helpful and enjoyable. If you are on the go and have time between appointments it can really change the way you do business online. You can display products to anyone, learn Tai Chi outside or just in your mind. Just brilliant.

Samsung NC10-14GB 10.2-Inch Blue Netbook - 6 Cell Battery

No comments: