Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Friday, April 17, 2009

Schumacher SE-3010 Fast Charge Starter Charger

Schumacher now has five Farm and Ranch models of battery chargers that can handle any and all charging needs of farmers and ranchers alike - from trickle charging to immediate engine starts. For 6 and 12 volt applications - ATV through combines - the line of Schumacher battery chargers has more market specific features and benefits than anyone else.

Technical Details

* For farm, marine, RV, and home use
* Back lit for constant charging status
* For 6 and 12 volt batteries
* Reverse hook-up protection
* 6' power cord and output cables for 12' reach

Schumacher SE-3010 Fast Charge Starter Charger

Customer feedback:

The Schumacher SE-3010 packs a powerful punch - I needed this one because of it's size - I did not want to be wheeling around a big one in the snow & ice. Too much of a hassle. Shumacher is a name known for battery chargers.
The only complaint I have is the handle - I would have preferred a tubular metal one, with a rubber coating - instead of a plastic one.
I'll probably make my own - because of Murphy's law - the handle will break, then the charger falls to the ground - then I'll be at square one again....
I am extremely satisfied though. Extremely (except for the handle)

No comments: