Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Computer Quips

· Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking ?

· My computer isn't that nervous... it's just a bit ANSI

· If only women and kids only came with pull-down menus & online
help

· My computer's sick with a virus; I think my modem is a carrier

· Honey, I Formatted the Kids

· Your e-mail has been returned due to insufficient voltage

· Justify my text ? I'm sorry, but it has no excuse

· Finish your mail packet -- children are off-line in India

· Never violate C:\ the Prime Directory

· Multitasking is merely screwing up several things at once

· If at first you don't succeed, call it beta version 0.91

· Stack Error: Lost on a cluttered desk

· Bug ??? That's not a bug, that's an undocumented feature

· Terminal glare: A look that kills

· I'm not a Webmaster, but I play one on UseNet

· ZMODEM: Big bits, Soft blocks, Tighter ASCII

· Life would be so much easier if I had the source code

· Mommy !!! The cursor's winking at me !

· Managing programmers is like herding cats

· Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped ?

· Capt'n !!! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse !

· C:\BELFRY is where I keep my .BAT file

· ASCII to ASCII, DOS to DOS

· "Mr. Worf, scan that ship" "Aye, Captain... 300 DPI ?"

· E=Mc^5... Nah E=Mc^4... Nah E=Mc^3... Oh, the hell with it

· Today's subliminal message is:

· Profanity is the universal programming language

· Calm down -- it is only ones and zeros after all

· Computer analyst to programmer: "Start coding, I'll go find out
what they want

No comments: