Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Monday, February 9, 2009

Humour: The Stressed.....

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, The courage and
strength to change the things I can, And the wisdom to hide the bodies of
those people I had to kill because they just had to go and push me too
damned far!

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today, as they may be
connected to the ass I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work ... 12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40%
on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday and 5% on Fridays.

And help me to remember... When I'm having a really bad day and it seems
that people are trying to piss me off, That it takes 42 muscles to frown,
And only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to BITE ME!!

No comments: