Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Joke: Conservative vs. moron

A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her
class of small children that she is an atheist.

She asks her class if they are atheists too. Not really knowing what
atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands explode
into the air like fleshy fireworks.

There is, however, one exception. A beautiful girl named Lucy has not
gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided
to be different.

"Because I'm not an atheist."

Then, asks the teacher, "What are you?"

"I'm a Christian."

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She
asks Lucy why she is a Christian.

"Well, I was brought up knowing and loving Jesus. My mom is a
Christian, and my dad is a Christian, so I am a Christian."

The teacher angrily says, "That's no reason."

"What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron. What would
you be then?"

She paused, smiled and said, "Then, I'd be an atheist."

No comments: