Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, September 25, 2008

SUBTITLE for films

These are actual English subtitles used in films made in Hong Kong

- I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way.

- Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep

- Gun wounds again ! Fall down stupid white person.

- Same old rules: no eyes, no groin, no kissing.

- A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries

- Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken wings!

- Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants

- Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?

- Quiet or I'll blow your throat up.

- You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken

- I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!

- You daring lousy guy with bad breath.

- Beat him out of recognizable shape!

- I have been scared shitless too much lately.

- I got knife scars more than the number of your leg hair!

- Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected

- The bullets inside are very hot. Why do you feel so cold?

- How can you use my intestines as a gift?

- This will be of fine service for you, you bag of scum. I am sure you will not mind that I remove your man parts and leave them out on the dessert for your aunts to eat.

- Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your gynecologist for a thorough extermination.

- Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.

- Our tong is bigger than your tong!

- No karate kicks be allowed on Shabbos.

No comments: