Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Thursday, September 25, 2008

Movie Night

My brother and his wife were going out to see a movie. This was going to be
their first "date" in nearly a year, and they were leaving their
10-month-old son with me. I didn't have a whole lot of experience with kids,
so I was a little nervous.

"What do I do if he starts crying?" I asked my sister-in-law.

"It probably means he's just hungry," she replied. "Try feeding him some
vegetables, and that should do the trick."

She handed me the child and headed out the door with my brother. Right on
cue, my little nephew started bawling almost as soon as their car left the
driveway. So I figured I'd take her advice and give the vegetables a shot.

As it turns out, jalapeno is not his favorite.

No comments: