Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Sunday, August 31, 2014

Joke: Challenge to wife

My wife and I are both in our midlife and I am a man trying to trick her back in youth by hook and crook.

Long captive in married knot of some twenty five years, I took a look at my wife one day and I said, "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 22 year- old beautiful woman. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma screen TV, but I am sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."


My wife is an affectionate and convincing woman. She told me with love to fulfill my desires. That I should go out and find myself a hot 22 year-old beautiful woman, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car and sleeping on a sofa bed.

No comments: