Can't find what you are looking for ?
Google
 



Sunday, August 31, 2014

Some jokes

My friend is engaged in a major custody battle.


His wife doesn't want him and his mother won't take him back.

--------------------

Friends took their first-grader on a car trip to Canada . To help pass the time, the boy practiced his new reading skills by calling out road signs. He fell asleep just before they entered Quebec .

When he awoke he saw the French highway signs and said in a worried tone, "I think I forgot how to read while I was asleep."

---------------------

My son had just turned 15 when I finally decided to talk to him about sex. To insure private time, I brought him on a ski trip and began our talk on the chair lift so he couldn't escape.

"Do you know about girls and babies?" I asked.

He nodded but cut me off.

The next ride up the ski lift, I brought it up again, only to have him look away in silence.

On the third trip, already knowing I had waited too long, I bluntly asked, "Son, would you like to talk about sex?"

"Gee, Dad," he responded, "is that all you ever think about?"

No comments: